Spark plug connector not available separately
Direct ignition coils are a wearable component and often times fail without any real notice. Due to high heat from both the engine and the electrical charges these coils carry it is not uncommon for these to fail within 75,000 miles. If your BMW is suffering a misfire from a specific cylinder it could be due to a faulty or worn ignition coil.
Note: The locking mechanism at the top of the ignition coil can be ordered separately if it has broken: 12131437986.
Fits These Cars:
- 2006 BMW M5 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2007 BMW M5 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2008 BMW M5 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2009 BMW M5 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2010 BMW M5 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2006 BMW M6 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2007 BMW M6 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2008 BMW M6 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2009 BMW M6 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2010 BMW M6 Direct Ignition Coil
BMW Direct Ignition Coil - Genuine BMW 12137841556
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Direct Ignition Coil
- OE Numbers:
- 12137841556, 12137835108
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.