Part fit and worked just like the original. It did away with my SES light for that issue so no problems.
79° C thermostat, control the temperature of your BMW's engine
This thermostat assembly is a common wear item and usually a culprit for all sorts of issues with the cooling system. Thermostats typically fail in one of two ways. The most common failure occurs when the thermostat gets stuck in the open position. This allows coolant to continually pass through the engine preventing it from reaching operating temperature. Engines that don't run cool like this will usually receive poor gas mileage. Another failure is when the thermostat gets stuck in the closed position. This will cause your engine to constantly overheat which can damage the engine. This thermostat comes with the gasket for an easy installation.
Includes thermostat gasket p/n 11531312287
- 1991 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1992 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 1993 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2000 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2001 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2002 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2003 BMW M5 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2000 BMW Z8 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2001 BMW Z8 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2002 BMW Z8 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- 2003 BMW Z8 Engine Coolant Thermostat
- Sub model: Base
BMW Thermostat - Mahle Behr 11537835558
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Thermostat
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.