Set of 16 connecting rod bolts made from Custom Age 625 Plus
The S65 engine is a race inspired engine that is capable of tremendous operating speeds. With an 8400 RPM rev limit from the factory it is a very high strung engine. The engine is built "tight" from the factory and has become known to have rod bearing issues in which replacing the bearings is required to prevent complete engine failure.
When replacing the rod bearings it is critical to use new hardware when reinstalling the bearing caps. ARP's connecting rod bolt set is made from Custom Age 625 Plus and is specifically engineered for the S65 V8. The material of these bolts has a high tensile strength and further improves upon a weak are of the S65 V8 engine.
When installing these ARP fasteners you must use ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant to lubricate the threads of the bolt under the head of the bolt. ARP recommends the stretch method when tightening rod bolts
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2009 BMW M3 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2010 BMW M3 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2011 BMW M3 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2012 BMW M3 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- 2013 BMW M3 Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
BMW Connecting Rod Bolt Set - ARP 201-6001
- SKU #:
- Engine Connecting Rod Bolt
- OE Numbers:
- 11247834522, 201-6001
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.