Features 30 levels of dampening adjustment
The 5-series has gotten much larger with this latest generation. With that said, it doesn't surprise most that this coveted big body sedan is starting to feel just a little soft and porky. Handling and performance can be improved pretty easily by installing new legs under the car. No worries though, BC Racing has you covered. This coilover kit has been designed around the F10 5-series and will transform all characteristics in handling and road feel. First off, the BC Racing BR series is designed for street driven cars. The system will provide a firm, yet comfortable ride that will add driver confidence. Ride height is adjusted by lowering or raising the shock body in relation to the lower mount. This ride height adjustment allows for full shock travel regardless of how low you decide to go. Damping adjustment is made by simply turning the adjustment knobs through the "individual clicks" This is an especially nice feature on a luxurious car such as the F10 5-series because you can lower the car, improve handling, and still maintain overall ride quality. In addition, pillowball mounts are used in the upper mounts to reduce cornering flex and to provide feedback and feel from the suspension and steering.
Unlike other manufactures which typically require you to send back worn or failed parts for a rebuild and warranty inspection, BC Racing has all the components which comprise their coilover kits available for individual sale outside the one year warranty.
This gives you the opportunity to replace worn components on your own time schedule with little to no vehicle down time and also gives you the unique opportunity to upgrade your coilover kit to a higher level kit if you so choose. You do not have to send back any worn components to BC Racing for rebuild.
- 53mm Dampers (larger then the competition)
- Fixed Cup/Locking Collar Design
- Full pillowball mounts in the front & rear (where applicable)
- Rubber inserts built in to keep the noise at a minimum.
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Separate height adjustment
- Adjustment knob clicks at each position so you know where you're at
- One Year Warranty
Front: 10K linear spring
Rear: 4.5K v barrel spring
BC Racing Suspension Build Process
Fits These Cars:
- 2011 BMW 535i Coilover Kit
- 2012 BMW 535i Coilover Kit
- 2013 BMW 535i Coilover Kit
- 2014 BMW 535i Coilover Kit
- 2015 BMW 535i Coilover Kit
- 2011 BMW 550i Coilover Kit
- 2012 BMW 550i Coilover Kit
- 2013 BMW 550i Coilover Kit
- 2014 BMW 550i Coilover Kit
- 2015 BMW 550i Coilover Kit
- 2011 BMW 528i Coilover Kit
- 2012 BMW 528i Coilover Kit
- 2013 BMW 528i Coilover Kit
- 2014 BMW 528i Coilover Kit
- 2015 BMW 528i Coilover Kit
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Coilover Kit
- 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Coilover Kit
- 2014 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Coilover Kit
- 2015 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Coilover Kit
- 2014 BMW 535d Coilover Kit
- 2015 BMW 535d Coilover Kit
BMW BR Series Coilover Kit (F10) - BC Racing I-16BR
- BC Racing
- SKU #:
- Coilover Kit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.