Lower your E39 M5's stance by 1/4" front and rear while improving handling performance
Dinan's Performance Spring set for the E39 M5 provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan® lowers the vehicle for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan® springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car. The increase in stiffness of the springs will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan® performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at low speeds up to the top speed of the vehicle.
Benefits of the Dinan® Performance Spring Set for the E39 M5:
- Increased spring rates / Decreased body roll
- Vehicle lowered 1/4" in front and 1/4" in the rear
- Preset to prevent spring sag
- Shot-peened for stress relief
- 2000 BMW M5 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2001 BMW M5 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2002 BMW M5 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2003 BMW M5 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
BMW Coil Spring Lowering Kit (E39 M5) - Dinan D100-0479
- SKU #:
- Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.