Lower your E36 M3 by .25" on average, the ideal solution for added performance
Lowering springs are the most popular option for lowering most vehicles. Lowering springs lower the center of gravity of the vehicle which improves handling. Additionally, lowering springs are relatively easy to install and unlike coilovers require no advanced setup techniques. Lowering your BMW gets rid of unsightly fender gap which greatly improves curbside appeal.
Fits These Cars:
- 1996 BMW M3 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 1997 BMW M3 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 1998 BMW M3 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 1999 BMW M3 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
BMW Coil Spring Lowering Kit (E36 M3) - Dinan D100-0470
- SKU #:
- Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.