OEM dual mass flywheel sourced from LuK
Dual mass flywheels are a common wear item and should be replaced when your are servicing your Audi's clutch. Dual mass flywheels are unique when compared to standard flywheels as they are designed to reduce clutch vibration. Over countless of thousands of miles the flywheel can develop play causing vibrations and other drivability issues. It is advised to replace the flywheel when servicing the clutch with a new one as dual mass flywheels cannot be machined.
- 2000 BMW M5 Clutch Flywheel
- 2001 BMW M5 Clutch Flywheel
- 2002 BMW M5 Clutch Flywheel
- 2003 BMW M5 Clutch Flywheel
BMW Clutch Flywheel (E39 M5) - LuK 21212229190
- SKU #:
- Clutch Flywheel
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.