300x20mm, Z coated replacement brake rotor
Brake rotors are a common replacement item. By their very design they are intended to wear out. If you can feel pulsations through your steering wheel while braking it is likely due to warped front brake rotors. Also, brake rotors should be replaced once they reach their minimum thickness. Always replace brake rotors in pairs.
BMW Brake Disc - Zimmermann 34211165265
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Rotor
- OE Numbers:
- 34211165265, 34211165264, 34211159659, 34212226730
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.