A common source of steering play and poor steering feel, fits left and right applications
Your BMW's outer tie rod, or tie rod end, is a common source of steering play and slop. With age the outer ball joint which is connected to the wheel spindle can develop play. When this occurs the tie rod end cannon accurately duplicate steering movement. Also, we see higher mileage ball joint rubber boots split causing contamination of the ball joint resulting in failure. We recommend regular inspection of this component and recommend replacing tie rod ends in pairs for best performance and service life.
Fits These Cars:
- 2015 BMW i8 Steering Tie Rod End
- Position: Outer
BMW Tie Rod End Outer - Genuine BMW 32106858673
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod End
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.