The Dinan® M5 exhaust system provides maximum flow characteristics for optimum power gains while producing a civilized, yet very sporty exhaust note that is appropriately aggressive at wide open throttle
The Dinan® M5 exhaust system provides maximum flow characteristics for optimum power gains while producing a civilized, yet very sporty exhaust note that is appropriately aggressive at wide open throttle. And there's none of that irritating low rpm ''drone'' that is common with so many aftermarket mufflers. The mufflers are manufactured from 100% 304 stainless steel inside and out for maximum resistance to corrosion and nearly a 30% reduction in weight, eliminating over 20 lbs.
The four 3.5'' diameter polished stainless steel tips not only give the car a more aggressive look but also feature Dinan's new ''Cool Tip'' design that effectively reduces temperatures in order to minimize radiant heat that can effect body work over time, as well as avoid discoloration of the tips themselves. The Cool Tips also avoid the possibliity of a nasty burn while loading items in the trunk. Employing the principle of rarefaction, the design features an inner and outer tip with a vent at the base. When a positive pressure wave travels to the end of an open pipe and is ultimately expelled into the atmosphere, a rarefaction or momentary drop in density of the surrounding air is created behind it. This momentary drop in the density of the air surrounding the pipe's exit creates a vaccuum, pulling the air from the surrounding area to fill the void. The vent at the base of each outer tip then enables air to be drawn in, effectively cooling the tips
Utilizing the factory brackets and hangers, the Dinan® exhaust mounts in a factory-like fashion for a perfect fit and clean installation.
- 2006 BMW M5 Axle Back Exhaust
- 2007 BMW M5 Axle Back Exhaust
- 2008 BMW M5 Axle Back Exhaust
- 2009 BMW M5 Axle Back Exhaust
- 2010 BMW M5 Axle Back Exhaust
BMW Free Flow Exhaust with Black Tips (E60 M5) - Dinan D660-0009A-BLK
- SKU #:
- Axle Back Exhaust
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.