6PKX1100, drives the A/C compressor, replace every 3-4 years or every 50,000 miles
Your air conditioning compressor is driven by a rubber belt along with a system of pulleys and tensioners. This belt with age can stretch causing the belt to slip on the pulley system. Additionally, exposure to severe heating and cooling cycles can dry rot any drive belt causing the belt to crack and fray. We recommend replacing serpentine belts ever 3-4 years or every 50,000 miles.
Dual sided drive belt, compare to original
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 A/C Drive Belt
- 2009 BMW M3 A/C Drive Belt
- 2010 BMW M3 A/C Drive Belt
- 2011 BMW M3 A/C Drive Belt
- 2012 BMW M3 A/C Drive Belt
- 2013 BMW M3 A/C Drive Belt
BMW A/C Drive Belt (E90 E92 E93 M3) - Genuine BMW 11287841529
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- A/C Drive Belt
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.