Genuine BMW replacement ABS control module, a common failure item on higher mileage BMW's
A common sight on a lot of older model BMW's is illuminated warnings on the gauge cluster for the ABS and DSC system. This can sometimes be the fault of a wheel speed sensor, but more than likely the fault codes can be traced back to the actual control module itself which sits atop the hydro pump unit in the engine bay next to the engine. Due to this units proximity to the exhaust manifold, and high heat, it is not uncommon for the soldering points inside the module to get brittle and break with age. This is what normally causes the fault codes you see.
Please note: This is an uncoded part and will need to be coded upon installation for proper performance and function.
Fits These Cars:
BMW ABS Control Module - Genuine BMW 34526777881
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- ABS Control Module
- OE Numbers:
- 34526777881, 34526768576, 34526772452, 34526774003, 34526775749
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.