Controls the ABS system, a common failure item on high mileage E39's
Your BMW's ABS and ASC system are designed to work with one another to help you brake safely under extreme conditions. The system is controlled by a control module that is prone to fail with high mileage and old age. If your ABS and ASC light are illuminated on the dash of your BMW it is likely due to a module failure.
We recommend having your vehicle scanned with the proper equipment to read the specific ABS error codes. An OBDII scan tool will not be able to read ABS related fault codes.
- 1997 BMW 528i ABS Control Module
- 1998 BMW 528i ABS Control Module
Up to 9/1998, w/ ABS/ASC+T
BMW ABS Control Module - Genuine BMW 34521164130
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- ABS Control Module
- OE Numbers:
- 34521164130, 34521163008, 34521164134
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.