Keep yourself cool and comfortable even when it's not outside
A/C compressors are primarily used to keep your BMW's interior cool when it's no outside. However, the A/C can also be used for defrosting the windshield which means that an A/C compressor can also be a critical safety item.
If your BMW's A/C compressor has failed it is a good idea to replace it. The OE replacement from Denso is a cost effective alternative to a replacement sourced from BMW.
- 2002 BMW 325Ci A/C Compressor
- 2003 BMW 325Ci A/C Compressor
- 2004 BMW 325Ci A/C Compressor
- 2005 BMW 325Ci A/C Compressor
- 2006 BMW 325Ci A/C Compressor
- 2002 BMW 325i A/C Compressor
- 2003 BMW 325i A/C Compressor
- 2004 BMW 325i A/C Compressor
- 2005 BMW 325i A/C Compressor
- 2002 BMW 325xi A/C Compressor
- 2003 BMW 325xi A/C Compressor
- 2004 BMW 325xi A/C Compressor
- 2005 BMW 325xi A/C Compressor
- 2004 BMW X3 A/C Compressor
- 2005 BMW X3 A/C Compressor
- 2006 BMW X3 A/C Compressor
BMW A/C Compressor - Denso 64526916232
- SKU #:
- A/C Compressor
- OE Numbers:
- 471-1528, 64526916232, 64526936883
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.