The Audi A6 (C5 platform) Repair Manual: 1998-2004
This is a comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for Audi A6 and S6 models build on the C5 platform, including the allroad quattro and the RS6. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual helps you understand, care for and repair your Audi.
The do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information. Even if you have no intention of working on your car, you will find that reading and owning this manual makes it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
1998 - 2001 2.8 liter V6 (AHA, ATQ) 1999 - 2004 4.2 liter V8 (ART, AWN, BBD) 2000 - 2004 2.7 liter V6 biturbo (APB, BEL) 2002 - 2004 3.0 liter V6 (AVK) 2003 - 2004 4.2 liter V8 (BAS) 2003 - 2004 4.2 liter V8 biturbo (BCY)
5-speed manual AWD (01A) 6-speed manual AWD (01E) 5-speed automatic AWD (1L) 5-speed automatic FWD or AWD (1V) *Continuously variable transmission (CVT) FWD (01J)
Maintenance procedures from changing the oil to replacing the interior ventilation microfilter. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
Step-by-step engine timing belt service.
Cylinder head cover and crankshaft seal replacement.
Cooling system filling and bleeding, coolant pump replacement and engine cooling fan and radiator service.
Fuel injection and ignition system diagrams and explanations, including three different Bosch Motronic engine management systems.
Clutch, flywheel and rear main seal service.
Multi-link front suspension repair procedures, including stabilizer bar link, control arm and axle boot replacement.
Brakes, steering, suspension and ABS maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair.
Heating and air-conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
Body, hood and sunroof repairs and adjustments.
Electrical system service, with an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
Wiring schematics for selected models, including power distribution and grounds.
Audi A6 1998-2004 Service Manual
BSIN: A604 ISBN: 0-8376-1670-0 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-1670-4 (ISBN-13)
- 1998 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- Engine designation: AHA
- 1999 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- 2000 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- 2001 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- 2002 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- 2003 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- 2004 Audi A6 Repair Manual
- 1998 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 1999 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 2000 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 2001 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 2002 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 2003 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 2004 Audi A6 Quattro Repair Manual
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Manual
- 2002 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Manual
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Manual
- 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Manual
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Manual
- 2003 Audi RS6 Repair Manual
- 2004 Audi RS6 Repair Manual
Audi Repair Manual (A6 RS6 S6) - Bentley A604
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.