While shocks and struts keep your car from bouncing, your springs help to limit how far your car will lean in a turn. If your car is starting to lean more severely in a turn, then it is likely you need to replace the springs. You can replace your springs with OEM style springs to return to "like new" handling or you can opt for a performance spring which is firmer and shorter (typically) to improve handling and appearance. Just note that stiffer spring also means a firmer ride.
Back in the late 1970s, Werner Heine and Heinz Remmen identified the need for improved suspension on vehicles driving around the streets of Germany. As they each had several years of both personal and professional automotive experience, they decided to join forces and H&R was born. H&R is known for their suspension parts. They produce high quality springs, sway bars, wheel spacers and coil over kits. Their springs are designed to lower the car while firming up the handling. The result is a customized look because of the way it sits. Today H&R offers an impressive line of products and suspension applications. They feature four different spring product lines, an entire sway bar program, and six coil over product lines. The parts are specifically designed and tailored to each vehicle. H&R focuses on making sure their products increase the handling of a vehicle while retaining personal comfort. Their products are 100% German designed and manufactured, with a strict focus on performance. Expect H&R parts to work out of the box.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement Audi parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of Audi parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1998 Audi A4 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 1999 Audi A4 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2000 Audi A4 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2001 Audi A4 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
Audi Lowering Springs (A4 Avant) - H&R Sport 29751-2
- SKU #:
- Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 297512, 29751-2
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.