The fuel pump in your Audi or VW has the main function of making sure an adequate amount of fuel is supplied to your engine at the exact pressure needed. You'll know that your fuel pump is on its way out if your car randomly stalls out or if you notice hesitation if could be due to a failing fuel pump. Luckily its possible to change a fuel pump with some basic hand tools and a couple of hours during the weekend.
Fits These Cars:
- 2002 Audi TT Electric Fuel Pump
- Engine base: 1.8L L4, Sub model: Base
Chassis Range: From 030001
- 2003 Audi TT Electric Fuel Pump
- 2004 Audi TT Electric Fuel Pump
- 2005 Audi TT Electric Fuel Pump
- 2006 Audi TT Electric Fuel Pump
Audi Electric Fuel Pump (TT) - Pierburg 8L0919051N
- SKU #:
- Electric Fuel Pump
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.