When your foot pushes on the brake pedal, it engages the master cylinder to force hydraulic fluid ("brake fluid") through the master cylinder, through the brake lines and to your brake calipers and/or drums. A soft brake pedal is dangerous and the source of the problem needs to be resolved immediately. First ensure your brake fluid is full and check for brake fluid leaks throughout the system. It is always best to flush and bleed your brake fluid to ensure you have no air in your brake lines. If your brake pedal is still soft or spongy, it is likely you need to replace the master brake cylinder.
Fits These Cars:
- 1992 Audi S4 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1993 Audi S4 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1994 Audi S4 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1995 Audi S6 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1996 Audi S6 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1997 Audi S6 Brake Master Cylinder
- 1991 Audi 200 Quattro Brake Master Cylinder
- Valves: 20V
- 1990 Audi V8 Quattro Brake Master Cylinder
- 1991 Audi V8 Quattro Brake Master Cylinder
- 1992 Audi V8 Quattro Brake Master Cylinder
- 1993 Audi V8 Quattro Brake Master Cylinder
- 1994 Audi V8 Quattro Brake Master Cylinder
Audi Brake Master Cylinder (S4 S6 V8 Quattro 200 Quattro) - ATE 441611021B
- SKU #:
- Brake Master Cylinder
- OE Numbers:
- 03.2125-3610.3, 441611021B
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.