Returns, Exchanges, & Cores
Our commitment is to provide exceptional service to every customer for life, so if you need to return a part to us it's as simple as possible with no RMA number needed!
PLEASE NOTE: No returns will be accepted without a completed returns form which you can download below.
- For all types of return reasons, we need you to include a completed Returns Form and a copy of your invoice so that we know who to credit, what you’re returning, etc. The Returns Form is on the back of your Packing Slip, or you can download the form here:
- Please securely pack your return inside a shipping box (Do not use the manufacturer's box as your shipping box), and include the completed Returns Form. Ship your return to:
- New Returns - If you have changed your mind and want to return a new, unused part, simply send it back to us with a Return Form (see above) so we know who to refund. After 90 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form of a non expiring store credit. Please put your new returns in a shipping box to return them, do not use the manufacturer's box as the shipping box. Please note you can not return new or unused parts of kits, you must return the kit in it's entirety.
- Wrong Parts Return - Please Contact Us so that we can understand the cause of the error and get you the right part ASAP. Regardless of the cause of the error, we will make this right.
- Warranty Parts / Broken Parts Return - Regardless of age, if you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return it for a refund or replacement. After 90 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form of a non expiring store credit. You may return parts of kits if it is a warranty return.
- Core Returns - Please return cores with the fluid drained, wrapped in plastic, and inside the manufacturer's original box and inside an additional shipping box. Do not use the manufacturer box as a shipping box. We will inspect the core to confirm it is suitable for rebuild and in most cases process the credit for your core within 48 business hours of receipt. Note: The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Have questions? Need help? Please contact a member of our Customer Support team. We're all here to help.