Returns, Exchanges, & Cores
Our commitment is to provide exceptional service to every customer for life, to do so we offer an incredibly simple Return Policy.
- If you are ever unsatisfied with your purchase from us we will accept it back for any reason at any time.
- You can submit returns 365 days a year for any order placed online using our Online Returns feature or by printing the form below.
- Returns must be submitted with a returns slip, either sumbitted and printed from our Online Returns feature or by using the form below.
- Due to credit card limitations after 90 days refunds can only be given in the form of store credit.
- The FCP Lifetime Replacement Promise for warranty returns does not transfer to a new vehicle owner.
- For all types of return reasons, we need you to include a completed Returns Form so that we know who to credit, what you’re returning, etc. You can submit and print a returns form by using the link below:
- Please securely pack your return inside a shipping box (Do not use the manufacturer's box as your shipping box), and include the completed Returns Form. Ship your return to:
- New Returns - If you have changed your mind and want to return a new, unused part, simply send it back to us with a Return Form (see above) so we know who to refund. After 90 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form of a non expiring store credit. Please put your new returns in a shipping box to return them, do not use the manufacturer's box as the shipping box. Please note you can not return new or unused parts of kits, you must return the kit in it's entirety.
- Wrong Parts Return - You can simply return the part for a refund, you will just need to fill out the returns form along with a brief description of the error.
- Warranty Parts / Broken Parts Return - Regardless of age, if you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return it for a refund or replacement. After 90 days from original purchase, refunds will be issued in the form of a non expiring store credit. You may return parts of kits if it is a warranty return excluding pre packaged kits.
- Core Returns - Please return cores with the fluid drained, wrapped in plastic, and inside the manufacturer's original box and inside an additional shipping box. Do not use the manufacturer box as a shipping box. We will inspect the core to confirm it is suitable for rebuild and in most cases process the credit for your core within 48 business hours of receipt.
Note: The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Have questions? Need help? Please contact a member of our Customer Support team. We're all here to help.