ELEVATE Volvo V60 P3 Anti-Sway Bars
- Increased cornering ability--more fun to drive
- 25.4mm diameter--optimal design
- Quicker turn-in and more neutral handling
- Includes polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets
- Direct replacement for factory sway bar
Tuned specifically to your Volvo V60 P3, the Elevate Rear Anti-Sway Bar keep your vehicle flat in the corners and increases vehicle control. Tire contact patch is maximized when you’re at the limits. We have created a stronger and better engineered design that favors the enthusiast. Features increased stiffness over the factory sway bar.
An anti-sway bar is essentially a large lever designed to limit the roll angle of a car by using their torsional stiffness to resist the movement of one wheel moving up and the corresponding wheel on the other side of the car moving down. Connecting the two wheels (front to front, rear to rear) with an anti-roll bar causes the bar to twist, and body roll is reduced as a result. By properly engineering material (chrome-moly bar stock), diameter (25.4mm) and end link location of our ELEVATE Anti-Sway Bar, we are able to offer you a product that will greatly increase handling.
Our bars use the factory mounting points and factory end links and include new polyurethane bushings and grease to further tighten handling. A durable powder-coat finish ensures corrosion resistance.
Fits These Cars:
- 2015 Volvo V60 Suspension Stabilizer Bar
- Position: Rear
Volvo Suspension Stabilizer Bar Rear (V60) - Elevate 322:10001
- SKU #:
- Suspension Stabilizer Bar
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.