This is only one in the market that will work on early 2000 Volvo s40 (that I can find), my car's production date is 05/00 still has to use this one. Some online forums I've read talked about a conversion kit that can make early 2000 s40 (before 04/00) use later model struts, I haven't tried it. Happy with those!
Volvo Strut Assembly Front Right (S40) - Bilstein Touring 22-118691
If your car's handling has degraded, or you are noticing it bounces more over bumps, or you have noticed a leak on the shock, you may need to replace your shocks. Be sure to check all the components of the suspension for excessive play and replace as necessary so you only have to do the job once.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Noise from rear end over bumps
- Abnormal tire wear
- Vehicle wandering while driving
- Poor Steering response
- Poor Handling
- Harsh ride
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 Volvo S40 Suspension Strut Assembly
- Sub model: Base, Position: Front Right, Part: Suspension Strut Assembly
Series: B4, To 4/00, Twintube Strut Assembly
Volvo Strut Assembly (S40) - Bilstein Touring 22-118691
- Bilstein Touring B4
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.