This is only one in the market that will work on early 2000 Volvo s40 (that I can find), my car's production date is 05/00 still has to use this one. Some online forums I've read talked about a conversion kit that can make early 2000 s40 (before 04/00) use later model struts, I haven't tried it. Happy with those!
Volvo Strut Assembly Front Left (S40) - Bilstein Touring 22-118684
If your car's handling has degraded, or you are noticing it bounces more over bumps, or you have noticed a leak on the shock, you may need to replace your shocks. Be sure to check all the components of the suspension for excessive play and replace as necessary so you only have to do the job once.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Noise from rear end over bumps
- Abnormal tire wear
- Vehicle wandering while driving
- Poor Steering response
- Poor Handling
- Harsh ride
- 2000 Volvo S40 Suspension Strut Assembly
- Sub model: Base, Position: Front Left, Part: Suspension Strut Assembly
Series: B4, To 4/00, Twintube Strut Assembly
Volvo Strut Assembly - Bilstein Touring 22-118684
- Bilstein Touring B4
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.