NOTE: When ordering, the following information must be readily available for our Online Support Representative:
- Fuel Octane Desired
- Bolt-on Modifications
Elevate Volvo S60 Performance Software Chip Tuning
- Highest power gain for the lowest cost available
- Maximum power gain without affecting engine and drivetrain longevity
- Fast, easy installation of custom tuned software files
- Easy to use APC Handheld programming tool
- Easily program ECM back to stock or switch to other custom files
- Non-invasive flash programming through OBDII port
- Optional DTC code reading and clearing
- Engine Power Gains:
- 2001-2004 T5 (247hp): +45hp, +62ftlb (84Nm) of torque
ELEVATE Volvo S60 Turbo Performance Software Chip Tuning is truly a revolution in Volvo car performance. We deliver the highest power gains possible. Tuning your Volvo for significantly more power takes just four minutes using our easy to use APC handheld tuner. After installation, the driving experience of your Volvo will be much more engaging with a significant increase in power and acceleration.
Elevate Performance Software Chip Tuning is the art of tailoring the standard ECM (Engine Control Module) software file, which is stored in the factory engine management system, to your fuel octane and bolt-on modifications (if any). To increase the power output of an engine, we modify the file maps which control turbo boost (on turbocharged cars), ignition timing, fuel delivery, and throttle response. By adjusting these parameters specific to your fuel octane, your engine will be optimized to produce maximum power and efficiency. Your car comes from the factory with a “dumbed down” software file to be able to accommodate the worst of fuels that a customer might put in the car. By you using higher octane, premium fuel, we create a file specific to the octane you most commonly have access to. You can choose from 91, 92, 93, 94 or other octane based on the AKI test method of R+M/2.
The Best Performing Software Files
ELEVATE has partnered with Autotech Motorsports of Sweden to optimize files for our customers around the world. Our team of software engineers has been calibrating engine management systems since 1994, and has been specialized in Volvo applications since 2001. We perform all of our testing and evaluation on the road (and race track where relevant) and prove the results on either our Rototest (www.rototest.com) dynamometer in Sweden or a Dynapack (www.dynapack.com) dynamometer in the US. These hub-mounted chassis dynamometers are the most accurate on the market, as they measure true wheel torque at the hub rather than a tire interfacing with a huge roller. We engineer our files to deliver the maximum power without compromising engine or drivetrain life. While peak power numbers are impressive, extracting peak numbers doesn’t always relate to what you experience on the road. Drivability is more important than these peak dyno numbers, and that is where our software delivers. Maximum performance that you can feel every day. To make sure our competition stays in our rear view mirrors, we frequently evaluate their files to assure our customers that they are getting the best performing software on the market.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2002 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2003 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2004 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2005 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2006 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2007 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2008 Volvo S60 Performance Software
- 2009 Volvo S60 Performance Software
Volvo Performance Software (S60) - Elevate 220:10005
- SKU #:
- Performance Software
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.