When I saw the "made in China" sticker at the bottom of the pump, I was a little hesitant to install, but glad i did as I've had no issues with the pump. Time will tell as to the longevity, but so far I'm happy with the pump's overall performance.
Volvo Power Steering Pump (C70 S70 V70 850) - Meyle
If your power steering whines, first check the power steering fluid reservoir level and plus check for leaks. If no issues are identified then it is likely you need a new power steering pump.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Whining from the pump
- Lack of power assist or Line Pressure
- Leaking from the bearing Seal
- Bearing Failure
Founded in 1958 by German entrepreneur Wulf Gaertner, Meyle has risen through the ranks of the European Aftermarket parts community to become a well-known and respected manufacturer. Available around the world, and the top choice for many major brands such as Mercedes Benz and BMW, Meyle continues to provide top quality products to individuals who are looking for long lasting solutions for their vehicles.
Meyle was originally an exporter, specializing in supplying German auto parts to South America. Since then, Meyle has become one of the most well-known providers of high quality replacement parts on the planet. In fact, Meyle has gone one better than original with their Meyle HD line. For the Meyle HD line, Meyle has re-engineered the original part for more durability and includes a 4 year Meyle warranty.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Power Steering Pump
- 1995 Volvo 850 Power Steering Pump
- 1996 Volvo 850 Power Steering Pump
- 1997 Volvo 850 Power Steering Pump
- 1993 Volvo 850 Power Steering Pump
- 1998 Volvo C70 Power Steering Pump
- 1998 Volvo S70 Power Steering Pump
- 1998 Volvo V70 Power Steering Pump
Volvo Power Steering Pump (C70 S70 V70 850) - Meyle 3546907
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Pump
- OE Numbers:
- 3546907, 8251728, 3546383, 5146310007
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
My mechanic couldn't find this whole assembly from his suppliers without charging an arm & a leg so I bought this and had him installed it after he distorted the pulley on the old one. Working properly now without the squeaking noise.
I actually bought this pump locally but its the same one I got. Very high quality and installation was a breeze once I got the pulley off of the old one.