Oxygen Sensor - OE type before catalyst
Your vehicle's oxygen sensor works with your engine control unit to optimize your engine's performance. The oxygen sensor is constantly monitoring your vehicle's exhaust and sending input back to the engine control unit so it can modify the vehicle's air fuel ratio based off of it's current conditions.
If the oxygen sensor is not working properly the result could include:
- Reduced fuel mileage
- Failed emissions testing
- A check engine light
- Poor Drive-ability
This front oxygen sensor has the OE Connector and is a direct fit replacement unit.
This Bosch oxygen sensor should be replaced every 100,000 miles or sooner.
How to Replace your Volvo Front Oxygen Sensor (Video)
We're here with Ben McNally to show you how to replace the front and rear O2 sensors on a Volvo 850 T. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions 1-877-634-0063
Fits These Cars:
Volvo Oxygen Sensor Front (V70 S70) - Bosch 9125583
- SKU #:
- Oxygen Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- 250-54010, 234-9020, 25630, 9125583, 15057
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.