Intake spacers help to isolate the intake manifold from the conducted heat of the engine block. This Snabb spacer is made from heat resistant Aramid Fibers with a nitrile binder. This is a self sealing spacer/gasket with no additional gasket(s) needed. Snabb's exclusive spacer not only blocks conductive heat from the aluminm engine block but is resistant to heat, water, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oil and gasoline. It also has a very high tensile strength of 1500 psi. Average decrease in Intake air temperature is 15 degrees f but Snabb has seen as high as 25 degree f reduction in IAT's from testing.
The spacers have a very low thermal conductivity of 0.29-0.38 w/km (the thermal conductivity of aluminum is 250 w/km) which results in significantly less heat being directly conducted to the intake manifold and therefore lowers the intake air temperature, in turn creating more power.
-Made from 1/8" thick -low thermal conductivity- Aramid fiber composite
-Uses stock intake manifold bolts
-Does not require the use of additional intake manifold gaskets
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1995 Volvo 850 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1996 Volvo 850 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1997 Volvo 850 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1993 Volvo 850 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1998 Volvo C70 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1998 Volvo S70 Intake Manifold Spacer
- 1998 Volvo V70 Intake Manifold Spacer
Volvo Intake Manifold Spacer - Snabb M-000026
- SKU #:
- Intake Manifold Spacer
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.