You ignition coil converts your car's 12 volt battery current to a much higher voltage to support the spark needed to trigger combustion. Common indicators that you may need to replace your coil includes engine misfire, poor performance or engine misfire codes in your car's computer.
Bosch is a global leader in the engineering and manufacture of both OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and aftermarket automotive parts. As an OEM that has worked with nearly every major automotive manufacturer in the world, you can trust Bosch parts for their quality, durability and performance. With such a wide OEM parts offering, chances are if you can buy the aftermarket part from Bosch today there is a good chance Bosch made the part for your car originally.
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 Ignition Coil
- 1991 Volvo 240 Ignition Coil
- 1992 Volvo 240 Ignition Coil
- 1993 Volvo 240 Ignition Coil
- 1989 Volvo 244 Ignition Coil
- 1989 Volvo 245 Ignition Coil
- 1984 Volvo 760 Ignition Coil
- Engine base: 2.3L L4, Sub model: GLE
Volvo Ignition Coil (242 244 245 240 760) - Bosch 00105
- SKU #:
- Ignition Coil
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.