Product did not have the mounting clips for the electrical wiring and the fan was not balanced. Returned part
Volvo Blower Motor (C70 S70 V70) - TYC
Over time the bearings in your HVAC (Heating Ventilations & Air Conditioning) blower motor can dry out resulting in low fan output or a squealing sound coming from the vents. It may be time for a new HVAC blower motor.
TYC has over 40 years' experience in the manufacturer of automotive lighting including as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to many of the world's automobile manufacturers. TYC also specializes in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) parts, using the highest quality materials its designs ensure easy installed AC condensers, radiators and heater cores. Additionally, TYC offers a wide selection of aftermarket replacement mirrors.
All TYC parts sold at FCP undergo a rigorous production control process, which begins with TS-16949/ISO 9001:2008 certification. Each manufacturing plant is recertified every 365 days. All plants have a low defect rate. Their commitment to quality car parts is one of the reasons FCP proudly offers TYC replacement parts.
Fits These Cars:
- 1998 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1999 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2000 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2001 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2002 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2003 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2004 Volvo C70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1999 Volvo S70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2000 Volvo S70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1998 Volvo S70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1998 Volvo V70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1999 Volvo V70 HVAC Blower Motor
- 2000 Volvo V70 HVAC Blower Motor
Volvo Blower Motor (C70 S70 V70) - TYC 9171429
- SKU #:
- HVAC Blower Motor
- OE Numbers:
- 9171429, 3755485, 30755485
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Unlike the original part, this motor is not equip with a bracket to hold the electrical harness that goes over the motor. The motor flange for a unknown reason (sealing groove not precise enough, or a bend plastic flange, or flange not parallel enough to the duct ) making the motor fitting hard to realize. Thus allowing air to escape between the flange and the air duct. The original part was reinstalled without issues several times. The motor also seem to make more noise and/or vibration than the original part.
Operates normally, but quite noisy.