- Glass Lens
- Does not fit "R" models
Aside from an accident, there is little reason to change your headlight lens, although some owners experience cloudy lenses due to oxidation. In the case of oxidation, there are several products on the market that remove the oxidation similarly to removing oxidation from car paint. Additionally there are some who have successfully used toothpaste to remove headlight oxidation as well (yes, you read that right). If you need new headlights, you may want to consider changing them in pairs (including the bulbs) for even lighting performance.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
- 2002 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
- 2003 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
- 2004 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
Volvo Headlight Lens Right (S60) - URO Parts 8693584L
- URO Parts
- SKU #:
- Headlight Lens
- OE Numbers:
- 8693584LENS,8693584L, 8693584L
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.