- Glass Lens
- Does not fit "R" models
Aside from an accident, there is little reason to change your headlight lens, although some owners experience cloudy lenses due to oxidation. In the case of oxidation, there are several products on the market that remove the oxidation similarly to removing oxidation from car paint. Additionally there are some who have successfully used toothpaste to remove headlight oxidation as well (yes, you read that right). If you need new headlights, you may want to consider changing them in pairs (including the bulbs) for even lighting performance.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
- 2002 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
- 2003 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
- 2004 Volvo S60 Headlight Lens
Volvo Headlight Lens Right (S60) - URO Parts 8693584L
- URO Parts
- SKU #:
- Headlight Lens
- OE Numbers:
- 8693584LENS,8693584L, 8693584L
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.