3 of these clips live inside each of your 1982+ 240 (or 1986+ for USA) big square headlights and hold the reflector to the headlamp body. They will often break from old age fatigue when adjusting the headlight beam, or whenever you remove the reflector from the headlamp body. These clips allow you to salvage an un-adjustable headlamp instead of throwing it away, or replacing it at far greater expense.
Referred to as a headlight anchor clip by Volvo.Part number VOL-1307452 is a new, unused Genuine Volvo headlight bracket. This headlight bracket is part of your car's trim. Parts like mounts and air ducts are critical parts of your car's trim that may need replacement if damaged.
Fits These Cars:
- 1981 Volvo 242 Headlight Bracket
- 1982 Volvo 242 Headlight Bracket
- 1983 Volvo 242 Headlight Bracket
- 1984 Volvo 242 Headlight Bracket
- 1981 Volvo 244 Headlight Bracket
- 1982 Volvo 244 Headlight Bracket
- 1983 Volvo 244 Headlight Bracket
- 1984 Volvo 244 Headlight Bracket
- 1984 Volvo 245 Headlight Bracket
- 1981 Volvo 245 Headlight Bracket
- 1982 Volvo 245 Headlight Bracket
- 1983 Volvo 245 Headlight Bracket
- 1981 Volvo 262 Headlight Bracket
- 1981 Volvo 264 Headlight Bracket
- 1982 Volvo 264 Headlight Bracket
- 1981 Volvo 265 Headlight Bracket
Volvo Headlight Clip - Genuine Volvo 1307452
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Headlight Bracket
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Yes, this is the clip you need to fix the reflector anchors on a Volvo 240 e-code headlight. The listing says this is for an 80's 240, but in Europe these were used on all e-code headlights until the end in 1993. My headlights are Volvo OE, but I bet these are the same ones for a broken DJ Auto e-code adjuster as well. If you need one, this is it, no substitutes, get 'em while you can, they are not available from Sweden any more according to Swedish sources.