Many water pumps are designed to leak a very small amount of fluid when their bearings fail, so if you find a small puddle of anti freeze in your parking spot, there is a good chance it is time for a new water pump. Kill two birds with one stone and consider a timing belt service as well since they often require servicing at the same time. In fact we often have kits for this purpose.
Fits These Cars:
- 1999 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
- 2000 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
- 2001 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
- 2002 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
Volvo Water Pump - Meyle 8694627
- SKU #:
- Engine Water Pump
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.