Many water pumps are designed to leak a very small amount of fluid when their bearings fail, so if you find a small puddle of anti freeze in your parking spot, there is a good chance it is time for a new water pump. Kill two birds with one stone and consider a timing belt service as well since they often require servicing at the same time. In fact we often have kits for this purpose.
Fits These Cars:
- 1999 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
- 2000 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
- 2001 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
- 2002 Volvo S80 Engine Water Pump
Volvo Water Pump - Meyle 8694627
- SKU #:
- Engine Water Pump
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.