Will this be compatible with my '98 Volvo S70? It looks identical from what I recall.
Volvo Blower Motor - Behr
Your Volvo's blower motor is a part that often goes unappreciated until it dies out, leaving you without the ability to heat or cool the interior of your car. The rule of thumb is this part will usually fail when its least convenient. However, before blower motors fail thy often make unusual sounds.
OEM replacement blower motor assembly
Please inspect the blower motor resistor before condemning the blower motor. The resistor can cause a blower motor not to function or function erratically.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1995 Volvo 850 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1996 Volvo 850 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1997 Volvo 850 HVAC Blower Motor
- 1993 Volvo 850 HVAC Blower Motor
Volvo Blower Motor (850) - Behr 6820812
- SKU #:
- HVAC Blower Motor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Quick installation, perfect fit. Unit has been working for several weeks without issue.
The blower fit perfectly into my 1997 850 Wagon T-5. The old blower was having issues with noise (high pitch squeal). I did remove old blower and grease but the squeal came back after about 6 months. The new blower sounds great and was easy to install.
Addendum to review- Note it was the Behr Hella brand.
Perfect Fit, works great. Appears to be excellent quality.