Not the tightest fit but it works. Good cheap fix.
This particular hose is important to replace for more reasons than one. Mostly importantly, it delivers fresh air to your Engine Control Module and your Transmission Control Module keeping it cool so it doesn't over heat, malfunction, or fail prematurely. Secondly, this hose is one of the first things you or anyone is going to look at when you pop your hood.
The hose commonly fails due to the accordion style flex boot degrading from heat and essentially falling apart. Addionally this hose resides just above your accessories and drive belt so any type of degrading pieces may fall right into harms way. Lastly, it provides a clip for your overflow hose to keep it from also making contact with the accessories drive belt.
The original parts used by Volvo to build your car are available as replacement parts under the “Genuine Volvo” brand. Manufactured under the direction of Volvo, expect excellent quality and a premium price since these parts are exclusively available through the Volvo Dealership network. You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your Volvo are not necessarily manufactured by Volvo.
No cause for concern, as Volvo designs the part, hires a manufacturer and ensures its quality to you, including a lifetime warranty. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for Volvo for decades and are experts in their own right. In our industry these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) or OES (Original Equipment Suppliers), and are often brands you recognize including Bosch, KYB, NGK and Sachs. Don’t be surprised to open that Genuine Volvo parts box and find a NGK branded part inside.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1995 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1996 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1997 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1993 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1998 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1999 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2000 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2001 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2002 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2003 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2004 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1999 Volvo S70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2000 Volvo S70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1998 Volvo S70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1998 Volvo V70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1999 Volvo V70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2000 Volvo V70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
Volvo Air Distribution Hose ECU Cooling (850 C70 S70 V70) - Economy 8619305
- SKU #:
- Engine Air Distribution Hose
- OE Numbers:
- 8619305, 3545307
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Perfect fit for 2000 V70XC and good value. My old hose completely crumbled where at the accordion folds. Looks to be same quality as original - i.e., will probably deteriorate just as quickly with heat of engine, but inexpensive and very easy to replace.
Nice, fit perfectly on my '98 S70.
Don't go to a dealer for this part. Unless you are looking to get ripped off in price. Cheep fix .great cost.
Wonderful Seller, ship quickly, good thing, Thank You
Exact replacement. Perfect price.
Great hose, fits well.