Works perfectly in my 850. I recommend picking up an accumulator to compressor hose with this accumulator as well. My hose was the original and there was no way to get it off of the accumulator. So new hose went in as well!
Volvo A/C Accumulator (850 C70 S70 V70) Air Products
Your Volvo uses an Air conditioning accumulator in it's AC system which has desiccant internally and is primarily responsible for removing moisture from the system. If moisture was to exist in the AC system it would react with the refrigerant and corrode the system from the inside out.
- 1994 Volvo 850 A/C Accumulator
- 1995 Volvo 850 A/C Accumulator
- 1996 Volvo 850 A/C Accumulator
- 1997 Volvo 850 A/C Accumulator
- 1998 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 1999 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 2000 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 2001 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 2002 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 2003 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 2004 Volvo C70 A/C Accumulator
- 1999 Volvo S70 A/C Accumulator
- 2000 Volvo S70 A/C Accumulator
- 1998 Volvo S70 A/C Accumulator
- 1998 Volvo V70 A/C Accumulator
- 1999 Volvo V70 A/C Accumulator
- 2000 Volvo V70 A/C Accumulator
Volvo A/C Accumulator (850 C70 S70 V70) - Visteon OE 9187629
- SKU #:
- A/C Accumulator
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Replacing the accumulator is going to be one of the most frustrating things you might do. Well, it was for me. If your AC system needs servicing, consider taking this part to a shop that accepts outside parts. You'll need to have the refrigerant safely evacuated and collected (otherwise is a federal offense), and remove pressure from the ac lines while you change the accumulator, which needs to be filled with the proper pag oil, at the proper amount, all while exposing the internal desiccant in the accumulator to atmospheric humidity for less than 60 seconds, otherwise, you will probably need a new one. Part fits fine and was tough to get past the circular springs, but I couldn't be happier for what I paid.
nice parts and very great price !!
Just did my evaporator a few weeks ago (see my review on Omega Evaporator). I replaced accumulator also. The product, made from Aluminum, arrived looking a little flimsier than the online picture. It was also much lighter than original one from my 97 850. But it fits well and works fine. You have to get o-rings separately. I ordered some but FCP first sent me the wrong ones. After a few phone calls, they resent me the correct ones in a fairly quickly fashion. For the price, I can't complain.