For Models with V6; 3
Part number 13540-20021 is a new, unused Genuine Toyota engine timing belt tensioner. Belt tensioners are typically replaced at manufacturer's suggested service intervals and often the belt is changed at the same time. An indication that you may need to replace your tensioner include any of the following: 1) There is play in the bearing; 2) the tensioner is out of alignment 3) there is play in the belt because the spring in the tensioner is no longer keeping the belt tight. 4) the tensioner is squealing (because the bearings are bad)
Fits These Cars:
Timing Belt Tensioner - Genuine Toyota - 13540-20021
- Genuine Toyota
- SKU #:
- Engine Timing Belt Tensioner
- OE Numbers:
- 13540-20021-OE, 13540-20021, 1354020021
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.