I really like this grease! I specifically got it for the sub-frame pushing inserts but have found it to be good for all kinds of applications including door hinges on our various Volvo's.
Non-Fiber synthetic blend
Top of line grease. Perfect for wheel bearings, steering head, swing-arm and pivots. Water-resistant, withstands extreme pressure and high temperatures. Lithium based, non-fiber formula.
- Excellent performances at high temperature: the drop point higher than +260°C / +500°F allows a continuous use until +150°C / +302°F and punctually at +220°C / +428°F, far higher than classic greases.
- Longer life duration compared to classic lithium greases.
- Excellent cold properties : pumpability at -30°C / -22°F.
- Resistance to heavy loads thanks to its complete high performance extreme-pressure and anti-wear additivation.
- Very high resistance to water, corrosion and rust.
- Reinforced adherence.
OEM Approvals : NLGI 2
Motul Tech Grease 300 (7 oz) - 100898
- SKU #:
- Moly Grease
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Legitimately the best grease I've ever used. I bought this to install bushings with as it's safe for poly, but I ended up using it on pretty much everything from doors to seals to tools.
Just used it. Works great. No more door sound
Cool, I get to be the first one to review this product in the entire USA! Just pulled apart a starter dismantled from a new flooded car. Disassembled it completely, degreased and cleaned with appropriate chem. Subsequently greased with MOTUL grease where appropriate, reassembled, and reinstalled it by the engine. Guess what? It's like butter! But I wouldn't expect anything else from my favorite lubricants manufacturer...