Your brake pads must be replaced before they completely wear out and damage the brake rotor costing you more in repairs. Check your pads during oil changes and ensure you have at least the minimum pad thickness as stated by the car manufacturer.
Brake Pads are what keep us alive and "shiny side up", as some say, but which type of pads to buy you ask?
The FCP Product team has done the research and here is the breakdown: What are the best brake pads for my car?
If you like to drive, but don't like dirty wheels, Akebono is for you. Akebono is a producer of brake system parts that was established in 1929 in Japan, when less than 300 cars were manufactured that year. Today Akebono is global and making both OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and aftermarket parts. Akebono is the largest OEM friction pad supplier in the world and is also the originator of ceramic brake pad technology. They invest heavily in research and design and have different brake pad formulas for specific combinations of car, model and application (daily vs. racing). FCP primarily offers the Akebono Euro Ultra Premium ceramic line of brake pads because of their excellent combination of braking performance low noise and low brake dust. Akebono EURO Ultra-Premium brake pads provide the ideal vehicle control and response performance intended by the manufacturers of European makes and is a great upgrade from OE Semi-Metallic & Low-Metallic Brake Pads. The use of highly advanced ceramic brake pad technology allows Akebono's "EURO" pad line to provide excellent stopping power while extending rotor life and virtually eliminating brake dust. - Increased stopping power in critical braking situations - Improved pad wear performance over conventional disc pads - Reduced rotor wear by as much as 80 percent - No break-in required - Ultra-quiet, positive, smooth braking performance - High resistance to fade with fast recovery - More consistent pedal feel - Low dusting and precision fit
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement Saab parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of Saab parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 2005 Saab 9-5 Disc Brake Pad
- Aspiration: Turbocharged, Engine base: 2.3L L4, Engine designation: B235R, Front brake type: Disc, Fuel type: GAS, Sub model: Aero, Position: Front
- 2005 Saab 9-5 Disc Brake Pad
- Aspiration: Turbocharged, Engine base: 2.3L L4, Engine designation: B235L, Front brake type: Disc, Fuel type: GAS, Sub model: Arc, Position: Front
- 2007 Saab 9-5 Disc Brake Pad
- Aspiration: Turbocharged, Engine base: 2.3L L4, Engine designation: B235R, Front brake type: Disc, Fuel type: GAS, Sub model: 2.3t, Position: Front
w/ 308mm ; 260HP Eng
Saab Brake Pads Set Front (9-5) - Akebono 12759808
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Pad
- OE Numbers:
- EUR840A, MKD840S, PCD840A, 7711, D840, 12759808, 93192996, MX840A
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.