MINI Cooper, Cooper S, Clubman (R55, R56, R57) 2007-2011 Repair Manual
This service manual is a comprehensive source of service information and specifications for MINI Cooper models from 2007-2011 (Mk II). The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourself-er, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Mini.
1064 pages. Contains 1845 photos illustrations and diagrams
**Though the do-it-yourself Mini owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, even the owner who has no intention of working on his or her own car will find that reading and owning this manual makes it possible to discuss repairs intelligently with a professional technician.
2007 - 2011 Mini Cooper and Cooper S models covered in this book:
-Automatic gearbox: 6-speed AISIN (GA6F21WA)
-Manual gearbox: 6-speed Getrag (GS6-55BG for Cooper, GS6-53BG for Cooper S)
-Procedures for everything from changing the ATF to replacing a dirty cabin microfilter and resetting the CBS (condition based service) system. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
-Engine and cylinder head service, including variable camshaft timing (VANOS) setup and adjustment and Valvetronic service (N12, N16, and N18 engines).
-Driveability troubleshooting and detailed repair information for the Siemens DME Engine Management Systems.
-Turbocharger and intercooler information, including component removal and replacement (Cooper S, JCW).
-Drivetrain maintenance, including troubleshooting, adjustment and repair of clutch, gearshift linkage and drive axles.
-Suspension repairs, including strut and control arm replacement procedures.
-Manual and automatic transmission removal, installation, seal replacement and external service.
-System repair information for antilock brakes (ABS), automatic stability control (ASC) and dynamic stability control (DSC).
-Heating and air conditioning repair (IHKS / IHKA), including component replacement.
-Body adjustments and repairs for sunroof and convertible, including resetting of the rollover protection system.
-Electrical system service, including an easy to use electrical component section with detailed illustrations and photos.
-Comprehensive wiring schematics, including fuses and grounds.
-MINI OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined and OBD II P-Codes, as well as basic scan tool information and OBD II Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
-MINI factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
MINI Cooper Service Manual: 07-11 BSIN: BM11 ISBN: 0-8376-1671-9 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-1671-1 (ISBN-13)
Fits These Cars:
- 2007 Mini Cooper Repair Manual
- 2008 Mini Cooper Repair Manual
- 2009 Mini Cooper Repair Manual
- 2010 Mini Cooper Repair Manual
Mini Repair Manual (Cooper) - Bentley BM11
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.