FOR SELF LEVELING SUSPENSION ONLY
Depending on driving conditions, by 50,000 miles your shock absorbers performance will begin to degrade. By 80,000 miles they normally require replacement in pairs. If you notice the following symptoms, shock absorber replacement should be considered:
- Bouncy ride
- Irregular tire wear
- Poor steering response
- Braking instability
- Fluid leaking from the shock body
When the suspension system is working optimally, it will distribute force on the tires contact patches in a way that maximizes contact and performance. Worn shocks will increase dive and weight transfer and affect wheel alignment.
Fits These Cars:
Mercedes Shock Absorber (240D 280CE 300D) - Sachs 102-058
- SKU #:
- Shock Absorber
- OE Numbers:
- 102-058, 102058, 1163203113
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.