Engages and disengages the cooling fan between the radiator and engine
Fan clutches are responsible for engaging and disengaging the cooling fan that sits behind the radiator and in front of the engine block. Signs of a failed fan clutch includes loud fan noises from the engine bay while accelerating and failure to engage causing overheating conditions.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz C220 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz C220 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1996 Mercedes-Benz C220 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
Mercedes Fan Clutch - Meistersatz 1112000422
- SKU #:
- Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.