Here at FCP we have assembled pad and rotor kits for the most popular combination of car models and pad/rotor brands to make it easier to find what you need.
Additionally, the FCP Product team has done the research on brake pad technology. Here is the breakdown: What are the best brake pads for my car?
Keep in mind that all parts within the kits are listed separately, including brand, so you know what you will receive. As always we only sell what we would put on our own cars and if you need something different, just give us a call.
This Kit Includes:
|2x Disc Brake Rotor||MEY-40433176||Meyle||$64.99|
|1x Disc Brake Pad||ATE-604998||ATE||$108.99|
|1x Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor||BOW-A1680003||Bowa||$5.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$244.96|
|Our kit price:||$200.99|
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
Mercedes Brake Kit Rear (E55) - Meyle W211AMGRBK1
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.