Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications
This MT85 gear oil is recommended for Nissan 350Z and 370Z. It is safe for brass synchros as is lacks the reactive sulfurs that are found in GL-5 oils. It offers quicker shifts and eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold.
Satisifies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W, 85W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 30 and 5W30.
About Red Line gear oil for manual transmissions:
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
Red Line MT85 75W85 Gear Oil (1 Quart) - 50504
- Red Line
- SKU #:
- Gear Oil
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.