Distributes the fuel to each fuel injector, located on top of the mass air flow sensor housing
This fuel distributor is located on top of the mass air flow sensor housing and is responsible for distributing the volume of fuel to each fuel injector. Leaks or other internal failures can occur in this valve which will require replacement. When replacing the volume distributor it's also important to replace all associated hardware including crush washers, banjo bolts, and o-rings. We also highly recommend inspecting all fuel hoses and replacing them as needed.
Please note: Before ordering please compare part number on volume distributor with part number you are ordering. There are two versions available and they are specific to the vehicle and not interchangeable.
Fits These Cars:
- 1977 BMW 320i Fuel Injection Fuel Distributor
- 1978 BMW 320i Fuel Injection Fuel Distributor
- 1979 BMW 320i Fuel Injection Fuel Distributor
Up to 9/1979
BMW Volume Distributor (E21) - Genuine BMW 13519056613
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Fuel Injection Fuel Distributor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.