Fits left and right applications
Your BMW's tie rod assemblies consists of two parts; the inner tie rod that connects to the steering rack and the outer tie rod which attaches to the steering knuckle. We see high mileage tie rod assemblies develop play on the inner ball joint as well as the tie rod end ball joint. Play in these assemblies results in vague steering feel and play in the steering as well. We typically recommend replacing the tie rod assemblies as a whole instead of replacing the individual components.
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2005 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2006 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2007 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2008 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2009 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2010 BMW X3 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
BMW Tie Rod Assembly - Rein 32103444999
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.