just bought them and it is way better than the bmw plastic housing, this will survive longer and its aluminum. installed new thermostat with it
Eliminates failure prone OE plastic thermostat housing, comes with thermostat housing gasket
Fits These Cars:
- 1997 BMW 528i Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing
- 1998 BMW 528i Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing
Up to 9/1998
BMW Aluminum Thermostat Housing (E39 528i) - Economy 11531740478
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Finally, no leaks!! No plastic to break! A+
Great upgrade from the plastic and has a bleeder screw which the plastic one i had did not which is helpful for bleeding out the air when replacing coolant.