This additional kit includes tuned progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to just a spring set
To fully enjoy Dinan® performance spring sets we highly recommend pairing them up with our supplemental ride quality and handling kits. This additional kit includes tuned, progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to just a spring set. By allowing for full compression travel within the spring the possibility of a sudden "bottoming out" is negated, a common unwanted side effect when lowering a vehicle. Bump stops also have the added benefit of optimizing the spring rate rewarding those that use them with added mechanical grip and cornering power. Simply put, the Dinan® supplemental ride quality and handling kits amplify performance and comfort when paired with performance spring sets.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW M5 Suspension Installation Kit
- 2001 BMW M5 Suspension Installation Kit
- 2002 BMW M5 Suspension Installation Kit
- 2003 BMW M5 Suspension Installation Kit
BMW Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling Kit (E39 M5) - Dinan D193-5721
- SKU #:
- Suspension Installation Kit
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.