Genuine replacement strut assembly, ideal for restoring ride quality and handling to your BMW
If your BMW's ride feels a little bouncy or you can feel clunks in the suspension while it's going over bumps it is likely due to worn strut assemblies and shock absorbers. The purpose of the strut assembly is it acts as a central pivot point for the front suspension while housing the coil spring. It also dampens the compression and rebound of the coil spring as the suspension moves up and down. If you are looking to keep your ride factory look no further than Sachs.
Per BMW you must also replace the bump stop when installing new strut assemblies. FCP also recommends installing new strut mounts to complete the installation.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Strut Assembly Front Right - Genuine BMW 31316773256
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- 31316773256, 31316768658, 31316768658
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.