Includes inner and outer tie rods, fits front left and front right applications
This BMW steering tie rod is an integral part of your BMW's suspension system. Having a high quality suspension system is the difference between having an uncomfortable ride, and having a commute that is smooth and safe. Remember that it is recommended you upgrade your suspension system about every 85-100,000 miles as a way of avoiding the troubles associated with faulty suspension systems.
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2005 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- 2006 BMW X5 Steering Tie Rod Assembly
BMW Tie Rod Assembly (E53 X5) - Karlyn 32106774336
- SKU #:
- Steering Tie Rod Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.