Squeeze out the missing horsepower your E46 M3 has on tap with a set of performance headers
As one of the finest automobiles delivered from BMW, the E46 M3 has lived up to all its expectations as a true performance car. As enthusiasts try to squeeze any additional horsepower out of the inline 6 power plant, Agency Power has made it much easier with the release of their performance racing headers. The 321 stainless steel headers are a direct bolt on in replacement of your factory headers. The headers replace the factory catpipes and are to be used for racing applications. The headers have thick flanges and amazing welds to insure longevity and strength compared to the competition. Each pair of headers includes the necessary oxygen sensor bungs. In addition to improving upon horsepower, the headers will also help achieve low end torque for the "off the line" power feeling.
Please note that this assembly does not include a catalytic converter. Depending on local laws it may be illegal to use on a street driven car. FCP Euro only recommends this part for offroad use only.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW M3 Exhaust Header
- 2002 BMW M3 Exhaust Header
- 2003 BMW M3 Exhaust Header
- 2004 BMW M3 Exhaust Header
- 2005 BMW M3 Exhaust Header
- 2006 BMW M3 Exhaust Header
BMW Stainless Steel Headers (E46 M3) - Agency Power E46M3-175
- Agency Power
- SKU #:
- Exhaust Header
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.