A common culprit of a no start condition, located on the side of the starter motor
A bad starter solenoid can cause a starter motor to not spin. A starter solenoid can also be referred to as a starter relay and it is the switch mechanism that sends a large current to the starter motor in order to turn the engine over. A faulty solenoid can commonly be misdiagnosed as a faulty starter motor.
In some cases starter solenoids cannot be replaced separately and are an integral part of the starter motor. In cases where a starter solenoid is available a proper diagnosis of the starter can save you a ton of money if the tests indicate that the solenoid is the problem.
Fits These Cars:
- 2003 BMW 760Li Starter Solenoid
- 2004 BMW 760Li Starter Solenoid
- 2005 BMW 760Li Starter Solenoid
- 2006 BMW 760Li Starter Solenoid
- 2007 BMW 760Li Starter Solenoid
- 2008 BMW 760Li Starter Solenoid
- 2005 BMW 760i Starter Solenoid
- 2006 BMW 760i Starter Solenoid
- 2004 BMW 760i Starter Solenoid
BMW Starter Solenoid - Genuine BMW 12417520452
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Starter Solenoid
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.